Is broken equipment hurting your productivity? Are replacement costs too high or not an option? If you answered yes, a LyraTronix repair could be the solution you’re looking for. LyraTronix, an industrial electronics repair business, was established to provide an alternative repair solution to buying new equipment from the manufacturer. The repair of electronics is our core business, for this reason, we invest our energy in providing a high quality, cost-effective repair solution for our customers. We have extensive electronics repair experience and our repair center contains the best in diagnostic equipment. Our customers consist of manufacturing plants, service companies, and end users. It is our goal to provide the very best in technical excellence and customer service.
Industrial Electronics Repair Services by LyraTronix
- Printed circuit board repair
- Inverter Repair
- AC & DC motor drive repair
- CNC control repair
- Display & HMI repair
- Timer repair
- Machine computer repair
- Industrial keyboard repair
- I/O module repair
- SCR stack repair
- Capacitor bank repair
- Servo drive repair
- PLC repair
- Power supply repair
- Process controller repair
- Restaurant cooking equipment repair (ovens, fryers, warming)
- Safety equipment repair
- Temperature controller repair
What are the benefits?
- Advanced Test Equipment – Our workshop contains modern test equipment and we are constantly evolving to meet customer needs.
- Premium components that last!
- Standard Repairs – Most repairs are completed within 7 – 10 business days.
- Rush Services Available – We strive to get your equipment up and running in 1 to 4 business days, fees apply.
- 12 Month Warranty – We are confident in the service we provide, standard repairs come with a 12-month limited warranty
- Go Green – Electronics equipment is toxic, join our fight in keeping electronics out of the landfill. One Earth, we need your support to help keep it green.
Questions? Fill out our Contact form or call LyraTronix at 1-800-643-1412
Please note: We Do Not Service Consumer Electronics.